The two-port Smarthub brings WeDo 2.0 sensors and motors to life. Using WeDo 2.0 Software and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), the Smarthub transmits data between a tablet or computer and the WeDo 2.0 Construction Set. Require two AA batteries or a Smarthub Rechargeable Battery.
• 6 input/output ports for highly interactive models featuring a variety of sensors and motors.
• Embedded MicroPython operating system with responsive 100 MHz processor.
• Expandable memory with 20-program storage.
• High-capacity 2,000 mAh Li-ion battery for extended use between charges.
• Integrated 6-axis gyro, speaker and customizable 5x5 light matrix for high interactivity.
• Micro USB and wireless Bluetooth communication for added flexibility.
• ‘Download & run’ and ‘Direct streaming’ modes for fast code tinkering.
• Autonomous execution for maximum mobility and reduced latency.
• Simple form factor for quick building and rebuilding.