HOW TO APPLY
Welcome to the CreativeHUT Careers page!
Applying can be completed in as easy as 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Select your role of choice from the right-hand side. Ensure you select a role fitting to you, and you have read the complete essential requirements.
Step 2: Complete your CV in a readable format you can transfer over email - such as PDF, Word Document etc.
Step 3: Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and insert your chosen job title into the subject of the email. Once this process is complete and we have received your application, we will be sure to get back to you.
CURRENT JOBS AVAILABLE
Job Title: CreativeHUT STEAM Workshop Facilitator
There are 2 roles available
Company: CreativeHUT Ireland
Who is CreativeHUT:
We are a leading UK based STEAM Education resources and service provider, aiming to ignite creativity by implementing STEAM based learning for EYFS through to FE/HE students. Are you passionate about encouraging young people to be innovators, creators and expert problem solvers? At Creative Hut we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our team as a STEAM Workshop Facilitator and Programme Developer.
- Facilitation of a range of STEAM Workshops for primary and secondary school aged children to include Robotics & VR experiences.
- To assist with the development of our range of STEAM Workshop for primary and secondary schools using the latest STEAM resources such as robotics, VR, drones, 3D printing and more.
- To assist with the creation of a range of STEAM Challenges & Competitions for schools and youth groups in the local community.
- To ensure links between our clients global education goals and our workshops.
- To pilot the education materials and resources in collaboration with the Creative Hut global team.
- To deliver workshop facilitation training with teachers, youth volunteers and Creative Hut staff.
- Day to day management & upkeep of STEAM resources and physical learning space.
- Generation of quarterly impact reports. Managing participation reporting, development of surveys and questionnaires to assist with reporting.
- Seeking additional outreach opportunities such as youth groups, senior groups, pre-school groups.
- Liaising with local partners and facilitation of one off workshops such as launch events, demonstrations, mobile outreach events.
- Relevant third level qualification in the area of Primary/Post Primary teaching and/or education and/or development education
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in the use of STEAM resources such as LEGO Education, VR, Sphero, Makeblock or similar
- Experience with Scratch programming language
- Experience of educational resource creation
- Experience of teaching and /or an understanding of the classroom dynamics
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- A detailed knowledge of national curricula, developments and trends at primary and post primary level
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven organisation and time management skills
- Full clean driving licence & own transport
- Experience of educational competitions and advantage ie. FIRST LEGO League, ESB ScienceBlast etc.
- First Aid Certification
- Access to the world's leading STEAM Education resources
- Opportunities to become certified trainer for LEGO Education, Sphero and more
- Volunteering opportunities at international events such as the British F1 Grand Prix Weekend
- As an organisation that works closely with children and youth, Creative Hut has a comprehensive Child Protection Policy in place. Any offer of work is subject to standard Garda Vetting.
- Workshops will primarily take place in Tallaght three days a week with one day per week dedicated to development and mobile workshops/events.
- Standard working week Mon to Thursday with occasional requirements for out of hours and weekend events.
- Candidates must be flexible and adaptable. Have excellent initiative and collaborative skills.
To apply email email@example.com