- Robotics with micro:bit
- Snap-on electronics
- Add-on to micro:bit.
A classroom set of 10 robotics boards to make it even easier to attach and program servo motors with the micro:bit! You can also control two RGB-pixel lights to create a full light spectrum for a show. This board comes with a removable Strawbees building clip to snap connectors and straws for making robots or mechanical structures like a crane.
Write in Microsoft MakeCode’s block-based programming platform, upload a program and remove from the computer to run on batteries.
This is an add-on kit and requires the purchase of another Strawbees product for building robots with building pipes and connectors.
Make physical and mechanical inventions with Micro:bit.
Physical Computing – extend programming to the physical world beyond the computer screen with creating interactive projects with the Strawbees building system.
Electronic Building Set – all electronics easily connect to Strawbees connectors and straws.
All materials are custom-made, durable, and reusable – finish building, disassemble, and begin a new project.
- Strawbees Robotics boards for the micro:bit × 10
- Strawbees micro:bit clip × 10
- Servo motors 120 (SM-S2309S) × 10
- Servo motor mounts white × 20
- Servo motor arms × 30
- Screws for servo mounts and arms × 30
- Mini screwdrivers × 10
- Servo extension cables × 10
- Poster × 1
- Free access to lesson plans at Strawbees Learning
- Free access to the official Strawbees MakeCode extension
This kit does not include the micro:bit, USB cable, or batteries.