The Sphero Mini Education Kit has everything you need to get rolling and learning, including 16 clear Sphero Mini app-enabled robotic balls, bumper covers to protect your bots, mini traffic cones, bowling pins, construction sets, and activity cards that help expand playtime and imagination in STEAM learning.
- LED lights glow in tons of colours
- Contains gyroscope, motor encoders, and accelerometer sensors
- Interchangeable shells allow customization with several colour options available
- Connect to Sphero Play app and Sphero Edu app to play STEM games and learn to code
The tiny, wildly popular app-enabled robotic ball now comes with even more to explore! The Sphero Mini Activity Kit has everything little inventors need to get rolling, coding, and playing within minutes. Learn the fundamentals of STEM and coding by following the step-by-step activity cards with 15 challenges and games that offer hours of hands-on learning and play. For the first time ever, Sphero’s Mini now combines a 28-piece construction kit with step-by-step Activity Cards to help expand play time and imagination. Discover 15 games and challenges.
What's in the box?
- 16 Sphero Mini app-enabled robotic balls w/clear shells and laser-etched IDs
- 16 Robotic ball covers
- 16 sets of 6 pins and 3 cones
- 8 construction sets
- 8 splitter USB cables
- Soft bundled with 8 sets of 15 activity cards.
- STEAM-related callouts
- 3 in each category based on ability
- Link to a program where the student runs or manipulates
- Optional add-on (not included in BOM): 2 USB hubs for charging
- Free Sphero Edu app available for download on iOS, Android, Kindle, Mac, Windows, and Chrome
- Free Sphero Play app available for download on iOS and Android